The 1863 code of Maryland book states that you can do subtractions or make amendments. Those are the rules. With those rules it means that it is not just the English common law. It means that it is the common law of god for mankind. It goes all of the way back to the beginning of mankind and back to the beginning of life. It is the law of god. It is time to start enforcing it.
The 1868 code book is bullshit. The civil war was the greatest crime ever committed by mankind. It’s sole purpose was to kill the 13th amendment to the constitution. Ratified by Va. No attorneys at law in government. They are agents of the court and they don’t belong there.
There is more. As a man of god I will not give you more now. It would be too much.
“At some point today, you will undoubtedly engage in some economic exchange. Use the opportunity to reflect on what a glorious dynamic underlies it. You can say, “thank you.” The person who takes your money can say, “thank you.” Such opportunities account for most of the peace and prosperity we enjoy this side of heaven.
Read more: A Society of Mutual Benefactors – Jeffrey A. Tucker – Mises Daily A Society of Mutual Beniefactors
This revolution will not be crushed by force of arms. It is the survival instincts of mankind that are against the global puppeteers. They are contained in the different ways of survival that the worlds cultures have learned over the lifespan of the human race. Some of those cultures are adapted to the particular geographies where they live. Others are based on sets of ideas that those cultures have decided are good. Then we have the differences in language and religious beliefs.
These forces are being opposed by men who have pathological desires for more power. They are sociopaths. Every culture has had to develop methods of dealing with sociopaths. Once they identify these men as what they are these cultural defense mechanisms will kick in. They are doing that now. The powerful are in big trouble. We far out number them and are the true source of their power. We are withdrawing our consent for them to continue to use it.
I will try to get them to come here. I am still having trouble with the format here. It is confusing to post. It should be more obvious where people are to click and post. I have little control over that. I will try to make it better.
Now I shall make the ultimate attack on Christianity. I am an agnostic and an anarcho/capatalist. Glen Beck and Rush and it seems that every one else on talk radio say that I am an ally of the evils statests.
I don’t want any state or government to exist at all. I say outlaw them.
The Bible says that the devil is in charge on earth.
I look around me with my eyes open and see the Government in charge on earth.
So according to Glen Beck and the others I am evil because I promote the end of the state and all other governments.
Glen Beck wants his gang to take over the government.
Lets me give him a clue.
If his gang does succeed it too will be part of that same devil that is in charge on earth.
There is no way to redeem the devil according to the Bible.
Is Glenn Beck ever going to start believing that the people who wrote the Bible actually knew something about government and wrote it down for any thinking man to figure it out.
Lets take that institution down as far as possible. Lets not take control of it to do so. For if we do we will sell our souls for the power of the devil.
It is important to have plans for a new society without government. Since everyone will be doing the planning there will be no grand plan on how it will work. It will definitely not be an environment where bomb throwing and vandalism and crime takes over from government. That is not what people will plan or what they will permit. That is not anarchy. It is chaos. It is a creation of statests. Not of the people.
I do think we have one of his demons penned up here.
Do you recognize how contrived and idiotic it is for a medical man to say “wait we have to study this treatment to see how it exactly works before you can be treated with it”? That is not a medical statement at all. It is just programed into every doctor. It is a political statement meaning that the current crop of politicians have not figured out how to profit from it yet.
A true Doctor would tell you to try it and see if it works for you (If it was not known to kill or maim people at the current level of his knowledge.) He would of course suggest that you take the minimum dose.
Make Congress Read Their Bills Before Voting
Help us pass the
“Read the Bills Act” (RTBA)
You can read the text of RTBA by clicking the Talking Points tab above, or you can start by reading a summary of the legislation below. Following that summary is a description of our strategy for passing RTBA, and then a call to action.
Part 1: What RTBA does and why
Most Congressmen are lawyers, and many others are businessmen. They know what “fiduciary responsibility” is. For Members of Congress, fiduciary responsibility means reading each word of every bill before they vote.
But Congress has not met this duty for a long time. Instead . . .
- They carelessly pass mammoth bills that none of them have read. Sometimes printed copies aren’t even available when they vote!
- Often no one knows what these bills contain, or what they really do, or what they will really cost.
- Additions and deletions are made at the last minute, in secrecy.
- They combine unpopular proposals with popular measures that few in Congress want to oppose. (This practice is called “log-rolling.”)
- And votes are held with little debate or public notice.
- Oh, and once these bills are passed, and one of these unpopular proposals comes to light, they pretend to be shocked. “How did that get in there?” they say.
There’s a basic principle at stake here. America was founded on the slogan, “No taxation without representation.” A similar slogan applies to this situation:
“No LEGISLATION without representation.”
We hold this truth to be self-evident, that those in Congress who vote on legislation they have not read, have not represented their constituents. They have misrepresented them.
And since Congress has repeatedly committed “legislation without representation,” strong measures to prohibit these Congressional misrepresentations are both justified and required.
To this end we have created the “Read the Bills Act (RTBA).” RTBA requires that . . .
- Each bill, and every amendment, must be read in its entirety before a quorum in both the House and Senate.
- Every member of the House and Senate must sign a sworn affidavit, under penalty of perjury, that he or she has attentively either personally read, or heard read, the complete bill to be voted on.
- Every old law coming up for renewal under the sunset provisions must also be read according to the same rules that apply to new bills.
- Every bill to be voted on must be published on the Internet at least 7 days before a vote, and Congress must give public notice of the date when a vote will be held on that bill.
- Passage of a bill that does not abide by these provisions will render the measure null and void, and establish grounds for the law to be challenged in court.
- Congress cannot waive these requirements.
The effects of these provisions will be profound . . .
- Congress will have to slow down. This means the pace of government growth will also slow.
- Bills will shrink, be less complicated, and contain fewer subjects, so that Congress will be able to endure hearing them read.
- Fewer bad proposals will be passed due to “log-rolling.”
- No more secret clauses will be inserted into bills at the last moment.
- Government should shrink as old laws reach their sunset date, and have to be read for the first time before they can be renewed.
And all of these things will enable a larger DownsizeDC.org to more effectively lobby Congress for small government.
Part 2: Our Strategy for passing RTBA
Our plan for passing this legislation is simple, but powerful.
- We have submitted a copy of RTBA to every member of Congress.
- We are asking every member of the House and Senate to sponsor this legislation and work for its passage.
- We are mounting a campaign to recruit thousands, and perhaps millions of Americans to lobby Congress to support RTBA.
- We are promoting this campaign with a variety of tactics, from Internet networking, to media interviews, to whatever it takes.
- We will run targeted radio ads, letting citizens know that their Congressman is failing to support this badly needed reform.
The need for this reform is so self-evident that nearly every person in America should support it, and few oppose it. We see no reason why we should not be able to overwhelm Congress with calls to pass this legislation.
- We dare Congress not to pass it. The more they resist, the larger and stronger we will grow.
- We dare anyone to challenge it in Court. The more the lobbyists attempt to defeat this reform, the larger and stronger we will grow.
- We dare the Courts to declare it un-Constitutional. If they do, we will grow larger and stronger as a result — probably big enough to begin a campaign to amend the Constitution to forbid “LEGISLATION without representation.”
There is simply no reason that any normal, tax-paying American should oppose RTBA. And the more the “powers that be” resist these reforms, the larger and stronger we will grow.
We win either way. And thus, we believe, we will win in the end.
Part 3: A Call to Action
You can help pass RTBA. All you have to do is register to use our easy Electronic Lobbyist system and send a message to your Representative and your Senators asking them to pass RTBA. Registering to use our system will also enable you to lobby Congress on other issues, and to receive our free email newsletter, Downsizer-Dispatch. This free email newsletter will keep you posted on progress with RTBA and other Downsize DC lobbying campaigns. To send your message to Congress in support of RTBA click here.