The new flu vaccine is using the same chemical that was used in the vaccines that the soldiers that got gulf war syndrome had in theirs. i will not take it.
In the 1970s McMillian was a slow sand filter plant that produced superior quality water for Washington Dc.
___It required a lot of hard work. Thousands of tons of sand were moved with shovels to the middle of the isles in the filters so that sand washing machines could clean it and put the clean sand behind them as they crawled along on their oak tracks.
___This could not have been done without the men who worked in those damp underground places. To look at them you would call them lazy. They sat around a lot in front of 55 gallon drums burning coke in them. It burned clean so it could be burned underground.
___Those thousands of tons of sand did get moved and those men did move them. So all that sitting around did have a purpose. Men can’t work in the damp all day long. They have to keep themselves dry and warm. So they paced themselves between sitting by the fire and getting the job done.
___These men directed them in what they did.
___They were Victor Tracy and his foreman Walker.
That place fell apart when they stopped using those filters.
___A water plant is only a machine and a machine is only as good as the men who build, Maintain and use it for its purpose. After they are no longer there is becomes trash. I hate to see it go but if Washington is anything like I remember er it could use a nice big Mall right there so that the people of that city can get what they need at decent prices.
• Durable: A good money shouldn’t fall apart in your pocket nor evaporate when you aren’t looking. It should be indestructible. This is why we don’t use fruit for money. It can rot, be eaten by insects, and so on. It doesn’t last.
• Divisible: A good money needs to be convertible into larger and smaller pieces without losing its value, to fit a transaction of any size. This is why we don’t use things like porcelain for money – half a Ming vase isn’t worth much.
• Consistent: A good money is something that always looks the same so that it’s easy to recognize, each piece identical to the next. This is why we don’t use things like oil paintings for money; each painting, even by the same artist, of the same size and composed of the same materials is unique. It’s also why we don’t use real estate as money. One piece is always different from another piece.
• Convenient: A good money packs a lot of value into a small package and is highly portable. This is why we don’t use water for money, as essential as it is – just imagine how much you’d have to deliver to pay for a new house, not to mention all the problems you’d have with the escrow. It’s also why we don’t use other metals like lead, or even copper. The coins would have to be too huge to handle easily to be of sufficient value.
• Intrinsically valuable: A good money is something many people want or can use. This is critical to money functioning as a means of exchange; even if I’m not a jeweler, I know that someone, somewhere wants gold and will take it in exchange for something else of value to me. This is why we don’t – or shouldn’t – use things like scraps of paper for money, no matter how impressive the inscriptions upon them might be.
Actually, there’s a sixth reason Aristotle should have mentioned, but it wasn’t relevant in his age because nobody would have thought of it…it can’t be created out of thin air.
Not even the kings and emperors who clipped and diluted coins would have dared imagine that they could get away with trying to use something essentially worthless as money.
Mushrooms are packed with numerous vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide outstanding health benefits. Discover more about this emerging superfood through this infographic. Use the embed code to share it on your website.
<img src="http://media.mercola.com/assets/images/infographic/mushrooms.jpg" alt="Mushrooms" border="0" style="max-width:100%; min-width:300px; margin: 0 auto 20px auto; display:block;"><p style="max-width:800px; min-width:300px; margin:0 auto; text-align:center;">Mushrooms are packed with numerous vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that provide outstanding health benefits. Discover more about this <a href="http://www.mercola.com/infographics/mushrooms.htm"><strong>"emerging superfood"</strong></a> through this infographic. Use the embed code to share it on your website.</p>